Orca new idea for orca accessibility with openoffice

hello all,
I discovered a new way of making openoffice completely accessible with orca.
may be I sound stupid so please ignore it if what I am talking sounds rubbish.
I am aware that orca is developed completely in python.
and I also know that just like the jaws for windows, orca too can be
scripted for various applications.
the difference between jaws scripting and orca scripting however is
that we can make even the scripting methods totally customised.
I came across a python library for open office which can read and
write documents.  ODF is supported out of the box.
and if I an not mistaken the font related information is also rendered
and exposed nicely.
what I suggest is either write an accessible view in python using this
library and put it as a plug-in for openoffice or when scripting orca
for openoffice, make use of this library for extracting font and
formatting information and other inaccessible information.
hope to get every one's feedback
thanking all.
Krishnakant.