Re: Orca and Acrobat

Hi Will.

That's a lot further than I've been able to get.  When I arrow around a
document using caret navigation, I don't see any caret-moved events
coming into Orca.  How were you able to read the document?

In the Preferences dialog, under Reading, did you check the "Enable
Document Accessibility" checkbox?  With that enabled I get the
caret-moved events I'd expect.

(I'll refrain from making snarky comments about why the "Enable Document
ACCESSIBILITY" checkbox was not placed in the Accessibility
section). ;-)

Take care.
Joanie