Re: Orca and Acrobat

Hi Joanie,
 The install itself was somewhat problematic --
independent of accessibility.  That said, once I got the kinks worked
out and enabled accessibility, I was able to read their help file (a
PDF) using Orca.

I did find another PDF on the Adobe site which I can reliably use to
crash the reader when using Orca.  This, of course, is not a good thing,

Hi Joanie, saddly the crashes are the norm which is what makes the
reader unusable.  Several months ago I sent Adobe some documents which
would cause crashes.
good luck
Mike
Mike