Orca 2.17.4 - better behavior in OO but still some deficit

Hi all,
perhaps you've realized, Orca 2.17.4 is available.
Above all there has benn done a lot of work in the OO writer, especially
the reading and navigation of tables.
The recognition of fonts is better too, but not sufficient. Orca identifies
attribute such as bolt or underlying, but it doesn't identify the font.
Maybe the handling is different to Winword, but I expect to hear something
like "Times New Roman" when I press insert+f. Instead I hear only the size
of a font and, if there, the attribute.
Orca still hangs when OO closes with an erro message, which, on my machine,
happens very often. I don't know why these messages appear, what did the OO
people do?
Regards
Hermann