Re: Orca Gnome Help.

Hi Sean,

I was in the sound record of Gnome and opened up Help.  I found the
help contents does not talk.  I tryed to use the flat panel commands
with no luck.

So what level of support is the help at?
 The help system is essentially using firefox to display the content.
Did you enable caret browsing with F7 when you were trying to read the
help content?  Please note that this is using firefox 2 so the caret
navigation won't be that great but I have found it to be sufficient
for reading help content.  Just as a base line, before writing this
message I tested orca from CVS head with ubuntu edgy help and sound
recorder help.
hope this helps
Mike