Re: Orca How to make orca speak Chinese?

Hi:

I'm not exactly sure.  It should hopefully "just work" based upon your
locale setting, but there might be localization issues in the
gnome-speech driver.  I just took a look at the code for the
gnome-speech driver for ibmtts and it looks like there is code in there
to make it do the right thing.

Is your login locale set up to be Chinese and have you tried selecting
different voices?

Will