Re: Orca orca braille key bindings

Hello Olivier,
Ishere a way to change or add new braille key bindings ?
And is there a place where I can find default braille key bindings.
I don't find them in the documentation, but maybe I missed them.
Can anyone help me ?
Orca braille key bindings are bound to there brltty equivalent where
ever possible.  This has the advantage that things such as panning
around and general navigation will be familiar. to a brltty user.  You
can press insert+f1 on the desktop keyboard layout to turn on key learn
mode.  When this mode is active you can press the keys on the braille
display to find out what they do.  When you are done, press escape to
exit.
Mike