Orca solution to edgy live sluggishness

Hey all,

  So I've seen many a email saying that the live CD is encredibly
sluggish. I will admit that I have complained of the same. Fortuanately
there is a solution, but it involves getting down and dirty with your
pc. My pc, which is an emachine has 256 MB of ram. This afternoon I
stuck a new stick of 512 MB of memory in and boooted my live CD.
Everything worked like a dream and it respondes fast. So bottom line, if
you have 256 MB of less of ram you will probably have this issue.

Cody