Re: Orca orca and the Cepstral swift voices

Hi Don:

I started writing a gnome-speech driver for Swift over the weekend.
There are a couple more things to work out:  1) I'm not handling the
rate/pitch/volume parameters correctly, and 2) there are a lot of
annoying audio artifacts that occur when interrupting speech.

I hope to have both these solved for the GNOME 2.17.4 release in a
couple weeks, and you can always grab the latest sources from the
gnome-speech module of GNOME CVS HEAD.

Will