Re: Orca speech not interrupting

Hi Cody:

Is it possible that you might have accidentally hit the NumLock key on
your keyboard?  I've found that this key can be the kiss of death when
it comes to the AT-SPI infrastructure emitting keyboard events (Orca
interrupts speech on keyboard events).  And by kiss of death, I mean it
kills them even if you reboot.

I'm not sure where this bug lies, but the only way I've been able to
recover from this dastardly behavior is to enable SlowKeys and then
disable it.

Will