Re: Orca Running on the Edgy Live CD -- HOWTO

hi henrik,
great work.
as soon as I manage to get the edgy cd I will try it myself.
by the way I have one more suggestion and mostly others would like it too.
can we have a similar one for orca on dapper drake?
I am trying to get the latest version of orca up on my desktop on
dapper but it is giving the same problems as like gnopernicus.  no
speech.
the next thing I am suggesting is that can the howto be modified
further to have some instructions with keyboard shortcuts for
applications like openoffice and firefox with orca?
and by the way, how good is orca going to support open office in edgy stable?
thanks,
Krishnakant.