Re: Orca orca keystroke problems

Hi Michael:

Joanie might be one to something with her concern about the NumLock key.
I'd expect the help keystroke to either always work or always not work -
the fact that it is only working occasionally suggests that perhaps the
NumLock key is being toggled on/off and might be causing things to work
or not work.

Will

Yes I was trying to do the key on the keypad for the laptop and the F1
on the laptop, occasionally it would take me to the ORCA help keystrokes
but mostly just go into help for Gnome or read some message about loggin
or something.
would I be best using the Insert on the laptop keyboard to get to the
ORCA keystroke help but be able to use the other Orca keystrokes from
the keypad?

Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Michael:

To press Insert+F1 to go into Orca keystroke help (what us Orcians call
"learn mode"), which physical keys are you pressing?  Are you
simultaneously pressing one on the USB keypad and one on the laptop
keyboard?  If so, this may not be something supported by the OS.  I'm
not sure though.

Will