Re: Orca libbrlapi1-dev must be installed for braille support with ??

Hi all.    I just discovered something that I figured was worth
mentioning here for documentation via list archive.  Perhaps it should
be included on the Orca wiki as well (unless it's already there and I
just am missing it).

It seems that installing libbrlapi1-dev may be necessary if you want to
use a refreshable braille display with Orca -- at least with Ubuntu.

Thanks!  This should definitely be added to the WIKI.  Al Puzzuoli and
Mike Pedersen are currently updating it, so it's good timing.

Will