Orca tip for web browsing

Hi list,

  As we all know, Firefox is still behind in terms of accessibility. But
there is an upside...I have just tried Lynx, the terminal text based
browser, and it works wonders. It takes a minute to get a hand on it but
tabbing threw links could be better handled. You can use flat review to
read the page and it works great. The only real hard part is links but
other then that it is very useable. I'm sorry if this information is
already known, but it seemed so easy I didn't know if anybody really
used lynx.

Cody