Re: Orca would be nice to disable speech?

This is a great idea - can you please log it as an RFE so we don't
forget about it?

  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

Thanks!

Will

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 20:19 +0200, Fco. Javier Dorado MartÃnez wrote:
Hi to all

At this moment I am working with the terminal, checking out the latest Evolution sources from CVS.
I have the problem of having too much output by speech and I have to control to shut up the speech.
I have thought about the possibility with a keystroke to enable / disable speech output. This is very nice
also when you are compiling a program, or just updating the packages with apt-get, etc. I am only
interested in the final output to check if everything it's OK or there are errors.

What do you think about this?

Thanks,

Javier