Subject:        [Fwd: Re: Orca Flag Day.]
Date:   Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:17:34 -0700
From:   Rich Burridge <rich burridge sun com>
To:     orca-list gnome org, alpuzz gmail com

Al,

I've just checked a small change into Orca CVS HEAD so that if you have
"echo by character" and "echo by word" both set to False, then keys
will not be echoed when you type them in in gedit or gnome-terminal.

Having said that, the key echo revamp is an on-going process. There is
still a lot of other changes that need to be made. For example, hitting
Backspace and Delete won't do the right thing at the moment. I'm doing
these changes in small steps. Hopefully Backspace/Delete echoing will
improve early next week.