RE: Start to scripting Orca

Hello,
Then before or after speak label, would be good to braille
it. I don't
know exactly how to manage the brailleGenerator.
I think firstly we need to get the regions for the current object?
CurrentRegion = brailleGen.getBrailleRegions(event.source) and then
add the label to the currentRegion?

I'll leave it to Mike to say whether we should braille this
extra information as well as just speak it. If we were going
to do that, it would be something like:
By default, we want the label for a control displayed but not other static
text information.  This is to optimize the use of the braille line.  I
haven't taken a look at this app yet but will do so in the next couple days.

Mike