Orca rolenames too long for braille?

Hi folks

About saving extra space on our maximum 80 character braille display, I have noted that now the role is shown
as same  speech and braille. For example "button" it's spoken and the same is written into the braille
display.
One suggest would be to abbreviate the rolenames for braille presentation. button = btn, checkbox = chk, etc.
About display or not display extra information I would let to the different verbosity levels would be it
possible?
For example, in the planner application if verbosity level is set to  maximum then speak the labels and not
braille tehm, etc.
There are users that cannot ear the speech but can read braille.

Hope this help

Regards,

Javier