Re: Start to scripting Orca
- From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- To: Willem van der Walt <wvdwalt csir co za>
- Cc: Orca screen reader developers <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Start to scripting Orca
- Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 07:06:15 -0700
I grabbed Orca from CVS. The make install did not put the new
planner.py script into its place, but when copied there it worked.
In this case, doing a "make install" isn't enough. You have to do the whole
autogen.sh run again, so that a new Makefile.in and Makefile can be
generated from the changed Makefile.am file.
I am still rather lost in the program though. I think I have
successfully added a resource, but will first have to check if it is
actually added as a resource in the saved project file. Planner uses
xml to store the data in, so it is easy to check.
I cannot seem to get to the text entry fields for entering tasks.
Hopefully Javier has answered this one for you.
] [Thread Prev