Re: Start to scripting Orca

Hi Willem,

I grabbed Orca from CVS. The make install did not put the new planner.py script into its place, but when copied there it worked.

In this case, doing a "make install" isn't enough. You have to do the whole
autogen.sh run again, so that a new Makefile.in and Makefile can be
generated from the changed Makefile.am file.

I am still rather lost in the program though. I think I have successfully added a resource, but will first have to check if it is actually added as a resource in the saved project file. Planner uses xml to store the data in, so it is easy to check.
I cannot seem to get to the text entry fields for entering tasks.

Hopefully Javier has answered this one for you.