[orca-es-list] Fwd: What's your vision for the FSF? Fill out our survey.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Free Software Foundation <info fsf org>
Date: 2016-01-08 21:11 GMT-05:00
Subject: What's your vision for the FSF? Fill out our survey.
To: Jairo Enrique <jairoe92 gmail com>

Free Software Foundation

Dear Jairo Enrique,

2015 was the Free Software Foundation's (FSF) thirtieth year defending and advancing computer users' rights. The free software community has sustained the Foundation throughout these decades and been deeply involved in our work. We continue to rely on the expertise of the free software movement to inform our initiatives and strategies. Taking the first step into our next thirty years, we want to hear your feedback, your suggestions, and your vision for the future of the FSF.

Fill out the survey now!

The survey takes only five to fifteen minutes to complete, and it will be up until the end of January. The FSF eagerly awaits the results, and we plan to publicly share insights from them.

It's important that this survey reach a large and diverse range of people who use free software or care about it. Please share it by whatever means will reach your friends best — social media (hashtag #fsfsurvey), email, IRC, or word of mouth. Thanks for your feedback!

Zak Rogoff
Campaigns Manager

Read online: https://www.fsf.org/news/whats-your-vision-for-the-fsf-fill-out-our-survey.

Follow us on GNU social | Subscribe to our blogs via RSS | Join us as an associate member

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,

51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110-1335
UNITED STATES

Unsubscribe from this mailing list.

Stop all email from the Free Software Foundation, including Defective by Design, and the Free Software Supporter newsletter.