Re: [orca-devel] Dear All,

Hi Young-Gwan.
Yes, Orca is still being maintained, developed, and used. This mailing
list is not, however. You instead want the orca-list:
found here: https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/

--joanie

On 6/4/19 10:50 PM, Young-Gwan Noh wrote:
Dear all,

I am Young-Gwan. I'm glad to say hello to you all.
I am interested in the Linux screen reader ORCA and registered with the
email list today.
What I am most curious about is whether or not the current ORCA project
is actively running.
I'd appreciate it if someone would respond to this question.
And what documents should I look at to know more about ORCA screen reader?
Best Regards,

Young-Gwan.