Re: [orca-devel] [orca-list] Structural navigation of OOo writer documents.

I am trying to add structural navigation (SN) feature to OOo writer documents. I started with Orca 2.32 code because the latest development version was then undergoing major changes. First I activated SN for headings and tables. There were some hitches, but I got it working, i.e. I am able to navigate back and forth through headings by pressing h/ shift+h and through tables by pressing t/ shift+t.

Then, after activating SN for push buttons, I am facing a strange problem. I have four push buttons in my writer document, PB1-PB4. I have two scenarios with different behaviours.
Scenario 1: With focus on PB2, I press b. The focus moves to PB3, but PB3 is not spoken. If I press b again, focus remains glued to PB3. It does not move to PB4.
Scenario 2: With focus on PB2, I press b. The focus moves to PB3, but PB3 is not spoken. By pressing alt+tab twice,  I shift focus from writer document to desktop and back to writer document. Now writer document window title bar and PB3 are spoken. If I press b, focus moves to PB4.

Thus I am able to navigate back and forth, through PB1-PB4, by pressing b/ shift+b, provided I shift focus away from writer document and back again at every step. Can somebody guess what is wrong? To move focus to PBx, the code uses PBxobj.queryComponent().grabFocus().

Dattatray Bhat