Re: [orca-devel] gnome-settings-daemon patches

On Fri, 2011-03-25 at 12:55 +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:

> Yes, sorry about that, I was mostly focused on gnome3 and wasn't sure
> if you were shipping next orca release for 2.x too.

Understood. And thanks very much for the patch!

Given that the clock is ticking away, I popped into #release-team and
was given the go-ahead by fredp to commit this patch as-is and roll the
2.91.93 release. I've done so -- after first branching for 3.0.

I have not committed the patch to master because not only should we find
a way to support both environments, I really have to wonder why we're
checking gconf/gsettings to see if a11y is enabled. After all, I thought
the presence (or absence) of the at-spi registry told us that. Anyhoo...
Ale and I have some digging to do. And now that we've branched, we have
the luxury of doing so, with the goal of coming up with something which
will hopefully meet everyone's needs, without feeling rushed.

Thanks again everyone! Take care.
--joanie