Re: [orca-devel] Some user-settings changes

Hey Javi.

> > BTW, please treat all the debugging-related settings as settings.
> >
> mmm, you mean that debuggin-related settings will be in
> userCustomizableSettings?

I suppose so. After all, they are user-customizable settings. ;-)

Users do have the occasional need to make changes here. Orca even has a
command to cycle the debug level. So even though the current situation
is that we write out these debugging-related settings separately, and
even though these are options/settings less frequently used and
modified, I do believe they fall into the general category of the user
settings you're working on. (Right?)

> No, I just needed to expose this things for comment it and for you know
> my work's scope and my advances.

I'll still coffee-up. ;-) But thanks for the clarification! And for your
work!

Take care.
--joanie