[orca-devel] Is there a way to identify paragraph boundaries in accessible text.

I am trying to add a 'Skim Read' feature to Orca. The feature would enable a user to skim through a document, reading only the first line or sentence of each paragraph.

AT-SPI Text interface provides for extraction of a sentence from text. I have implemented commands to say current/ previous/ next sentence. But I am stuck at identifying the paragraph boundaries. What is the way out, please?

Regards.

Dattatray Bhat