To: "Jure Petrovic" <fonz siol net>
Cc: <orbitcpp-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: idl compiler with c++ backend

Jure Petrovic wrote:
Hello,

I've been playing around with the orbitcpp a little and
found something odd..

When using orbit-idl-2 --lang=cpp --skeleton-impl file.idl
skeleton implementations in c++ don't get created.

Am I doing something wrong or is this functionality just
not available in cpp backend?

It is not implemented.

Bowie