bonobo, c++, hello world

Hello!

I'm looking for a c++ bonobo tutorial using bonobomm since 3 weeks, but
google and i weren't able to find one, at least recent (and no one in c
++)...

There are some examples in the sources of libbonobouimm, but it's only
with a graphical interface, and there is no examples in the sources of
libbonobomm. What i whish is something to remotely control my program.

Do someone have a simple c++ example which works fine ? or a link where
I can found one? I just need a server with one function, that take 1
argument, and a client that call this function. no more :-)

All the program sources that i have for gnome, use C, and not C++.

There also are examples in the libbonobo (for C programming) but i don't
succeed in porting them to c++. I don't know why :-/. Ok, about this C
example, if i have no answers to this message, i will post it there, if
someone can help me to port it to c++...

Please, help me! I don't want to port my program to DCOP ;-)

Thank you!
Yohann.