Re: idl backend and --noskels

Magnus Therning wrote:

I noticed that the orbitcpp idl backend doesn't pay any attention to
--noskels, --nocommon and --nostubs command line arguments. I tried
fixing this, but it seems that the frontend doesn't pass on a properly
filled in ORBitIDLBackendContext to the backend.
Ok, I'll take a look around and see what I can find. But it'll take a day or two before I can find some time.

Is this what led you to disregard those parts of the context in the
first place?
I don't know. The people who originally wrote the code have moved on to other things I think. I just try and fix things that aren't as they should be. If I can, I'll get orbitcpp to honour the flags passed to it. I've posted a bug 150801 so that I don't forget.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au