idl backend and --noskels

I noticed that the orbitcpp idl backend doesn't pay any attention to
--noskels, --nocommon and --nostubs command line arguments. I tried
fixing this, but it seems that the frontend doesn't pass on a properly
filled in ORBitIDLBackendContext to the backend.

Is this what led you to disregard those parts of the context in the
first place?

has it been reported this to the ORBit2 developers? (I'll be doing that
myself, but wanted to make sure I'm not bothering them with something
well-known.)

/M

magnus therning org
http://magnus.therning.org/

Some operating systems are called 'user friendly', Linux however is
'expert friendly'.