Re: sequence implementation

Hi Gergo,

I have attached a new patch to bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=15243) generated by diff -u -r ../orig/orbitcpp-1.3.5 - if this is still not what you want, you are going to have to give me exact command line arguments for diff. The patch includes the implementation of the two get_seq_typename functions, a description in the ChangeLog file and extensions to the sequences/atomic_types test to exercise the new code. I don't have cvs write permission (in case it is not obvious, this is the first time I have tried to contribute to a GNOME project), so you will have to check it in.

ERDI Gergo wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the work on these, however, these diffs are pretty hard to work
with, please use unified diffs in the future. Also, don't forget to
include ChangeLog entries.
Otherwise, feel free to check these in (with proper ChangeLog entries). If
you don't have CVS write access, send me a unified diff (containing
both the seq<seq> and the seq<enum> patches) and I'll check it in for you.
It would also be great to have tests for these new features (see the
existing tests to get an idea what these should look like).

Thanks,
	Gergo

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au