Re: sequence implementation

Hi,

Thanks for the work on these, however, these diffs are pretty hard to work
with, please use unified diffs in the future. Also, don't forget to
include ChangeLog entries.
Otherwise, feel free to check these in (with proper ChangeLog entries). If
you don't have CVS write access, send me a unified diff (containing
both the seq<seq> and the seq<enum> patches) and I'll check it in for you.
It would also be great to have tests for these new features (see the
existing tests to get an idea what these should look like).

Thanks,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what