Re: New release soon

Hi Murray,

I don't have any pending changes, so I have no objections to a new release. I have been using the CVS head for some time and it seems pretty stable to me. So a new release is sounds like a good idea.

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

I have finished my big simplification-of-stubs-and-skels-namespaces patch,
but I would like to release a new tarball of orbitcpp before doing that,
because there is a risk that it will mess some things up.

Any objection to a new release? Is anyone working on anything that we should
wait for?

The current version seems to work with libbonobo*mm.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com _______________________________________________
orbitcpp-list mailing list
orbitcpp-list gnome org
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orbitcpp-list

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au