RE: orbitcpp/orb-cpp/*_seq.h member typedefs access control probl em

> From: Bowie Owens [mailto:bowie owens csiro au]
> One of these days I'll upgrade to 3.3 and catch all these
> access control
> problems.
[snip]
> Thanks for the patch, I have already applied it to CVS. Can
> you confirm
> that CVS now works for 3.3?

Do remember that these access problems are a gcc bug, not a bug in orbitcpp
code [1], so you should probably #ifdef any workaround, or at least add a
comment saying that stuff is public for that reason.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com .