Re: Perl => CORBA <= C++

Hi

I'm using CORBA::ORBit-0.4.3 with ORBit-0.5.8 (on Slackware) & it works
fine for me. Previously I was using ORBit-0.5.7 & that too was working
fine, but I guess with 2 patches. There was a demarshalling patch & there
was the name server patch which I had to apply to. Refer to the mailing
list archives & you'll find them. See whether they solve ur probs.

Sreeji