Re: Perl/Curry

Hi Mark,

I checked the programs with the following versions:
ORBit-0.5.3, CORBA::ORBit-0.4.3
ORBit-0.5.8, CORBA::ORBit-0.4.3

& in both the cases it worked, and I guess it will work with 0.5.7 as
well (that's what u have, right ?).

Run the client & server as:
cd /to/your/corba-orbit-perl/dir
perl -Mblib server &
perl -Mblib client

This ensures that the libraries in that dir. is used. BTW, can you tell me
what exactly is the error message you r getting ?

(_get.* and _set.* are sort of pseudo functions. They are used to get and
set attributes. CORBA::ORBit automagically supplies these methods for any
attributes. Thus since you have a prefs attribute, there are corresponding
_get_prefs and _set_prefs !)

Isn't it late night there ? So ur working late into the night !

Sreeji