static IOR

Hi,

I am newbie to orbit and currently working on developing an orbitcpp client/server application. Need some help on getting the client server communication over a static IOR.

Have checked across the available documents and have not got an exact way of doing this…Would be really helpful if someone can help on this.

I am using orbitrc file to set the properties and when starting the orbit name server every time it provides a dynamic value of IOR.

Have tried , setting ORBCorbaloc and ORBIIOPIPSock which let the name server provide the corbaloc value but gives the object key which is dynamic, and again fails to identify the server at the client end. Am I missing something else...

Does it require PERSISTENT policy required to be set…as orbitcpp directly  doesn't support policy, what is the right way of doing it...is there a way to set it in orbitrc level…

Would really appreciate any help on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PPV