Binding to no particular address/INADDR_ANY?

When setting up a TCP/IP based server ORB, I can specify the IP host-name to bind to *via option -ORBIIOPIPName=..., or use an internal default, which is influenced by the value of -ORBNetId. But it does not seem like I can choose not to bind to an address at all, as in set up the server to listen for connections on ANY interface the machine may have. Why is that? Or is there some way I can do this? I've **-ORBIIOPIPName=0.0.0.0 based on the theory that this would be like specifying INADDR_ANY in a socket address structure, but it didn't seem to work...

- Toralf
*

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.