Re: Building ORBit2 on Windows

Frank -

Thanks for the suggestion, as I don't do that much work on Windows, so
I wasn't even aware of that tool, but it didn't seem to shed any light
on the problem.

Aside from a delay-load dependency on MSJAVA.DLL (which is expected
and normal, according to DLL-Walker's documentation), everything looks
fine.  The only thing that's a little strange is that there are 216
references to LIBORBIT-2.0.DLL, each with only a single structure
reference, then a single (217th) reference to LIBORBIT-2.0.DLL
containing all of the function references.

					-bwb

					Brent Baccala
					cosine freesoft org