Re: getting ORBit examples to work across the network

Hi Guillerma,

I recommend usage of corbaloc to reference an initial persistent object
within server, that the client may access using the following
corbaloc-URI corbaloc::HOST:PORT/NameService

Please take a look at the orbit NameService implementation
src/services/name/boot.c associating a persistent key (eg "NameService")
with a newly created object "context":

CORBA_sequence_CORBA_octet okey;
okey._length = strlen(opt_corbaloc_key);
okey._buffer = opt_corbaloc_key;
ORBit_ORB_forw_bind(orb, &okey, context, &ev);

Moreover the server must bind to the same TCP-Port on every startup.
This can be achieved with configuration option:* *ORBIIOPIPSock=#port

Hope that helps,
Frank