Re: Problem with the timeout code

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 11:27 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> > - Make sure giop_thread_free() is not called on threads associated
> > with connections for which timeouts are outstanding. Is this feasible?
> > It sounds kinda like a clean and obvious solution, but I don't really
> > understand the code that well...
> >
> > Jules, do you have any ideas? Have you ever seen this happen?
>
> I've never seen this happen before. I would agree that your proposal
> number 3 is the way to go, but I can not clearly see how to implement
> it. Michael?

	Really, it's not that clear to me how we are doing a thread_free and
the continuing to wait for a timeout in that thread ;-)

	Are we correctly de-registering the timeout after we finish waiting ?
or does the timeout get triggered in the IO thread or something ? :-)

 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot