Memory leak on CORBA_String_dup

Hi,
   I am using ORBit2 on server side and OpenORB on the client side. The ORBit2 returns a string by doing CORBA_String_sup of a const char *. In OpenORB, I take care of making sure the retruned value is null-ified (though, I believe, it cannot contribute to the server leaking memory!!).
   I have confirmed that the leak is with the String being passed, by, increasing the size of the String being returned, and seeing the server leak increasing significantly!
   Am I missing something, or am I going horribly wrong somewhere?
   Any help is much appreciated!!
-Arijit