Re: SEGV in current svn trunk

>  I'm getting segmentation faults repeatedly on Ubuntu Gutsy with my
>  small ORBit2 (svn trunk) based daemon.

When did you start getting the segfaults? Was it after my commit to
linc2/src/linc.c on 2008-04-23? If so that change will have to be
reverted. Or correspondingly, if it was after some other recent
change, you need to check if reverting that change helps. There hasn't
really been much done to ORBit2 lately, so if your code used to work
fine earlier, finding what broke it shouldn't be hard.

--tml