Re: [PATCH] Support more than 2 NICs and half-way end-point support
- From: Michael Meeks <michael meeks novell com>
- To: Jules Colding <colding omesc com>
- Cc: ORBit2 <orbit-list gnome org>, Michael Meeks <mmeeks novell com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Support more than 2 NICs and half-way end-point support
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:16:00 +0200
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 14:24 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> I've run across a situation where I needed to put my externally visible
> object on a specific interface. I have more than 2 NIC in the box, but
> the current behavior of ORBit2 is to simply use the first non
> "127.0.0.1" NIC.
Fun ;-) Of course, we could create duplicate IPv4 profiles for each
interface but ... ;-> As long as this doesn't break / touch the UNIX
path (for Gnome) I'm happy.
You should prolly ping Brian Cameron to make sure it still works on
Solaris for him.
michael meeks novell com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev