Re: New GIOP timeout patch - please review

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 14:18 +0200, Jules Colding wrote:
> > 	-really- it would be way better to instrument your glib and find out
> > why the timeout thing is not getting called. -One- possibility may be
> > that you're not setting it to be a 'recursive' source (although perhaps
> > unlikely given the lack of re-enterancy there).
>
> I think that I need to crawl down into glib and take a look...

Sigh... I've been crawling all over the glib source. I can see that my
timeout source is being added to the context(s) but nothing happens.

I've tried the main context and the giop loop context but with equally
disappointing results.

Any advise/help/encouraging yells would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
  jules