Re: Is there any test suite for orbit2 ?

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 15:28 -0400, Michael Gong wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply.
>
> However,
>
> the http://nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~bench/ supports C++ and Java implementation
> of CORBA, but ORBit2 is a C-implemenation so I don't think I could use it.
>
> the http://www.atl.external.lmco.com/projects/QoS/ does not contain a test
> suite, only some test results.
>

> Does anyone have experience using the examples inside the test directory
> included in ORBit2 distribution ?

Not directly, but I'm using ORBit2 in a very comprehensive application
that really get around the corners in ORBit2. This real-world testing
makes me confident that ORBit2 is very suitable for any CORBA
application, performance wise as well as on the standard compliance
side.

HTH,
  jules