=?us-ascii?Q?IPv6=20communication=20from=20ORBit=20=20to=20OmniORB=20?=

Hello,

we have created working system with c++ OmniORB corba backend and small c ORBit2 client. Now we want to switch to IPv6 and it seems it is problem for ORBit. OmniORB client (omniorbpy) successfully connects to server but ORBit(pyorbit) fails. It even doesn't make attempt and throws CORBA.COMM_FAILURE. It probably cannot parse  IPv6 addres from IOR or something like this.

Thanks for advice.
Jara