index to Hello__imethods[]

Hi,

For IDL:

interface Hello {
    void hello1();
    void hello2();
    void hello3();
};

The Hello-common.c (output of orbit-idl-2) will has entries

Hello__imethods[0] ------> hello1()
Hello__imethods[1] ------> hello2()
Hello__imethods[2] ------> hello3()

In Hello.h, macro Echo_IMETHODS_LEN is defined to indicate the
length of Hello__imethods[] array.   However,
there are no macros for individual method which is required when
ORBit_small_invoke_async() is used ... we must pass the pointer
of ORBit_IMethod as it's 2nd arguments and that require caller to
have knowledge of index of Hello__imethods[] for the method.

So, I propose the Hello.h should also include, eg

#define Hello_hello1_IMETHOD_IDX  (0)
#define Hello_hello2_IMETHOD_IDX  (1)
#define Hello_hello3_IMETHOD_IDX  (2)

Any comment ?