Re: only superuser can make the connection ...

Hi,

I did more test.  The problem happen when I run
ORBit2 server using root account.   In this case, client
running by regular user can't connect to server (127.0.0.1).
Will get EXCEPTION (2): IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

If client run on other host, then it's OK no matter using root
or regular user to run client.

Any suggestion ?
This problem does not happen on old ORBit2 (eg RH9)

Regards
KC