oneway/Object_release race

Hi,

I have a server with a oneway method. I am seeing a race between
Object_release() and the method invocation. My client code looks
something like:

	BRUTUS_IMAPISession_Destroy(mapi_session, ev); // one-way
	CORBA_Object_release(mapi_session, ev);

The problem is that although I am seeing the oneway GIOP data in my
debug dumps it never hits the wire. Putting a 1 second delay in between
the method and the release makes the GIOP data being truly send:

	BRUTUS_IMAPISession_Destroy(mapi_session, ev); // one-way
	sleep(1);
	CORBA_Object_release(mapi_session, ev);

I have tried to poke the various "blocking" parameters in the ORBit2
source, but to no apparent effect. The client and the server
communicates over IPv4.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  jules