Re: [Evolution-win32-devel] generic marshalling re-work ...

I found one more place in corba-any.c that did unnecessary realignment
(and caused problems on Win32, as exposed by the new
AlignHoleStructArray test): The handling of CORBA_tk_array elements in
ORBit_marshal_value(). I just removed the realignment. If the array
elements are structs or unions, their marshallers already do any
necessary post-alignment. There also was no alignment in the
corresponding place in ORBit_demarshal_value() anyway.

Now test/everything once again works fine on Win32, also with
--thread-tests.

I have made zipfiles with prebuilt Win32 binaries, and headers & inport
libraries available for some time as
http://www.iki.fi/tml/ORBit2-2.12.0-20050214.zip and
http://www.iki.fi/tml/ORBit2-dev-2.12.0-20050214.zip. Note that the code
has been compiled with -g, so the binaries are rather large.

--tml